Queries and Complaints
To download the full instruction manual please click here
- Any query or complaint should in the first instance been raised with your normal contact at Saxo Capital Markets using your usual method of communication as usually these can resolved at the time.
- If, after raising the matter with your normal contact, your complaint has not be resolved to your satisfaction, you should direct your complaint in writing preferably by email to the Compliance Officer who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please detail all the relevant information relating to your complaint clearly and provide any information that you think may assist us to resolve the complaint promptly
- We will send a prompt written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received. The Compliance Officer will undertake an impartial review and investigation of your complaint. We attempt to resolve most complaints within 3 weeks of the receipt, however this is not always possible.
- If we were unable to resolve the complaint within 3 weeks, we will send a written final response to you within a further 3 weeks (6 weeks from receipt of your initial complaint).
- If more than 6 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received, and if you are an eligible complainant, you can refer your complaint to:
Please note you must refer your complaint to the FAIS Ombud within 6 months of the date of our final response and that the FOS will not take on a complaint until we have in the first instance had the opportunity to investigate your complaint and provide you with our response.