Why trade with Saxo?
Daily interest rate
Earn up to 4.56%* on your account while waiting for the right investment opportunity. No lock-in period.
Hedge against FX volatility
Gain exposure to major currencies with competitive FX spreads by trading on FX pairs, FX Options and more.
No transfer fees
Transfer funds between your accounts with no transfer fees, almost instantly.
No minimum number of trades required. Place a trade only when you’re ready.
2 Level 1 market data subscription fees (private) for US, SG & HK, Level 2 (private) for EU, UK & CH.
3 Assuming a USD-denominated account and a Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) benchmark rate of 5.31%, as at 27 July 2023. Click here for further details.
4 Cash rebates are paid on FX or CFD Indices trading of notional value exceeding USD 10M in a calendar month. See here for details.
Account plan cost is subject to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) of Singapore which is only applicable to SG residents.
Frequently asked questions
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incumbency showing the names of all directors and shareholders
- Certified true copy of Signed Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certified true copies of the following from ALL directors, shareholders and authorized signatories
- Singapore Citizens/PR - A copy of your NRIC (front & back) as both proof of identity and residency.
- Proof of Identity - Passport and signature pages
- Proof of Residency – for example a bank statement or utility bill (for a landline phone, internet, electricity, water, gas or TV subscription) issued in the names of the directors, shareholders and authorised signatories.
Note: A certified true copy by either a CPA, practising lawyer or Notary Public is required for all documents under point 1 - 4. The certification and date of certification must be shown on the documents.
To be eligible for a corporate account, you must:
- Have a corporate bank account
- Be able to submit the necessary documents
- Deposit a minimum of SGD 100,000 or equivalent.
We provide over 71,000 instruments, across multiple asset classes.
It normally takes one week to approve a corporate account, assuming we are provided with clear copies of the required documents.
When you open a corporate account, you will receive 24/5 technical and account support.