Earn points for fee waivers and to enter prize draws
Through your Saxo account, you’ll earn Saxo Rewards points for activities like adding funds or investing in different products. Earn enough points and we’ll waive your monthly service fee.
to get it for free, otherwise SGD 5/month
to get it for free, otherwise SGD 15/month
to get it for free, otherwise SGD 45/month
to get it for free, otherwise SGD 145/month
How trading activity turns into points
The table below shows how many points you’ll earn for specific funding amounts or trading volumes in different products.
|Initial net funding (first 30 days)||EUR 10,000||6,000|
|Initial security transfers (first 30 days)||EUR 10,000||6,000|
|Average monthly AuM||EUR 10,000||250|
|Crypto FX||EUR 10,000||240|
|Forex options||EUR 10,000||40|
|CFD indices||EUR 10,000||10|
|CFD equity||EUR 10,000||180|
|Expiring CFD||EUR 10,000||50|
|Stock option||EUR 10,000||40|
|Bonds investment||EUR 10,000||320|
Frequently asked questions
All you need to do is open an account, add funds and start trading - you’ll collect points automatically.
During your first 30 days with Saxo, you’ll earn points based on the net value of your cash deposits and security transfers.
First 30 days net funding
If, for example, you deposit EUR 1,000 during your first 30 days, you will earn 600 points. If you withdraw funds during this period, we’ll reduce your points balance accordingly.
First 30 days security transfers
Security transfers will earn you the same amount of points as cash deposits. For example, transferring securities worth EUR 1,000 into your account will also earn you 600 points. If you transfer securities out of your account during the first 30 days, we’ll reduce your points balance accordingly.
We’ll recalculate your points total at the end of each day, so you can easily monitor your balance.
Note: Total AuM (apart from your net funding and securities transfers) will not contribute to your points total during this initial, 30-day period.
After your first 30 days with us, you’ll continue to earn points for the funds held in your Saxo account. However, this is based on your total average assets under management (AuM), rather than your cash balance. AuM refers to the total value of your account, including any cash and open positions.
Your points will be based on your monthly average AuM, and we’ll credit them to your account two trading days before the end of each month. For example, an average AuM of EUR 10,000 will earn you 250 points each month.
Note: We will not include AuM in our points calculations during your first 30 days with us. During this period we will consider net funding and security transfers, as outlined above.
You can earn points for executed trades. The number of points you earn depends on the product you trade and the size of your trade. Certain products earn you more points than others, as shown in the table above.
If you withdraw any funds or transfer securities out of your account during your first 30 days, we’ll reduce your points balance accordingly.
We’ll recalculate your points total at the end of each day so you can easily monitor your balance.
- Your Saxo Rewards tier is strictly personal to your own client account and is non-transferable. * Abuse of the Saxo Rewards program inconsistent with the purpose and intention of the program (such as gaming with and/or exploiting any unintended technical limitation) may lead to:
- The clawback of any Saxo Rewards points credited to you that may be deemed ineligible; and/or
- You being disqualified from the Saxo Rewards program and your benefits being withdrawn from you
- Saxo reserves the discretion to determine what behaviour or activity constitutes misuse of the Saxo Rewards program, and may require you to indemnify it for any losses and/or damage arising from such misuse.
- Saxo Rewards tiers and benefits accruing to the various tiers will no longer apply once a Client is subscribed to a Pricing Plan. Instead, once subscribed to a Pricing Plan, the Pricing Plans Terms apply. Saxo Rewards points earned in the case of Pricing Plans will be applicable only for earning a waiver of the monthly fee payable for Pricing Plans if the Client earns at least the amount of Saxo Rewards points during the month as set out on the Website.
- Saxo reserves the right to modify the Saxo Rewards program, including these terms, at any time. This includes (but is not limited to) changes such as:
- Tier qualification requirements and/or conditions;
- The type of benefits accruing to the various tiers (as applicable);
- Validity duration of Saxo Rewards points; and
- Special features, offers and/or promotions (as applicable) that may be available to various tiers.
- You accept that you are responsible for keeping yourself updated on any changes that Saxo may implement to the Saxo Rewards program from time to time.
USD assets under management
USD daily trade volume