Why trade with Saxo?
Global market access
Access over 40,000 instruments, across all asset classes, from a single cross-collateralised account and hold and deposit funds in 18 currencies.
Place and manage orders in the blink of an eye with SaxoTraderPRO, our most powerful platform yet, or trade on the move with SaxoTraderGO.
Trade on the industry’s tightest spreads and lowest commissions from our Platinum pricing tier, or become a VIP to get even better rates.
Receive around-the-clock personal service, whenever the markets are open, from a dedicated Saxo specialist.
Frequently asked questions
Please provide us with a clear copy of the following corporate documents:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of the company’s business address if different to its registered address (e.g. a company bank statement or utility bill less than three months old and issued in the company’s name)
- Latest financial statement
- Group structure diagram (for entities within complex group structures only)
We also need clear copies of the following documents for each beneficial owner with a 25% or greater company holding and each company director:
- Passport – please include both the photo and signature pages and ensure the full document is visible
- Proof of residency – a utility bill less than three months old that clearly displays the date, applicant’s name and address that matches the one on the application
To be eligible for a corporate account, you must:
- Have a corporate bank account
- Be able to submit the necessary documents
- Deposit at least £60,000
You can access all our 40,000 tradable instruments from your account.
It normally takes one week to approve a corporate account, assuming we are provided with clear copies of the required documents.
When you open a corporate account, you will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager, who will provide expert 1:1 support.