Cramer's Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson
Technical Analyst, Saxo Bank
Summary: Cramer’s Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson hosts the Daily Technical Update, a daily 8-10 minute video with live charts.
Kim takes you through the latest technical developments in financial markets, covering everything from the major stock indices, widely traded single stocks, commodities, currencies and interest rates
In today’s Technical Update with :
- S&P 500 touching 4,100. Expect ,minor bounce but could drop to 4,050-4,000
- Nasdaq 100 likely to drop below 14K
- Russell 2000 (ETF) closed below strong support
- EuroStoxx 50 Downtrend. Could be finding support around 4K .
- DAX support at 14,675. Next 14,500 area but expect rebound
- AEX25 Support at 710
- BEL20 finding support around 3,280
- CAC40 support at 6,795
- SMI20 finding support around 10,250
- Time 4.12
- EURUSD Range bound 1.05-1.07
- EURGBP testing resistance at 0.8735. Potential to 0.8820
- EURCHF bounceto 0.9583?
- GBPUSD could be testing 1.20
- USDJPY back below 150.15. Could reach 152
- EURJPY range bound . Resistance at 159.76 is key
- AUDJPY rejected at 95.85. Range bound
- GBPJPY range bound
- AUDUSD falling wedge? Looking at 0.6185
- The dollar Index key support at 105.35. Resist 106.57
- Time 7.36
- Gold closed above 1,985. Could move to 2,025 but expect set back
- Silver back above 22.15. Key Resist at 23.78.
- Copper testing falling trendline Move to 375 ?
- WTI sideways trading. Key support at 81.50
- Brent oil directionless but above 0.618 retracement
- Dutch Gas in uptrend
- Henry Hub gas rejected at 3.63
- 10-year Treasury yields range bound 4.80-5.00%