Cramer's Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson
Technical Analyst, Saxo Bank
Summary: Cramer’s Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson hosts the Daily Technical Update, a daily 8-10 minute video with live charts.
Kim takes you through the latest technical developments in financial markets, covering everything from the major stock indices, widely traded single stocks, commodities, currencies and interest rates
In today’s Technical Update with :
- Orsted down 20% back to 2016 levels. Could drop further
- S&P 500 bouncing from 4,100. Expect minor bounce
- Nasdaq 100 rebound . Resistance at 14,5050
- EuroStoxx 50 Likely bounce. Could be finding support around 4K .
- DAX support at 14,675. Next 14,500 area but expect rebound. Resistance at 14,980
- AEX25 Support at 710. Expect rebound
- BEL20 finding support around 3,280. Expect rebound
- CAC40 support at 6,795 . Expect rebound
- SMI20 above lower gap. Could bounce further. Resistance at 10,600
- Time 3.46
- EURUSD rejected at 55Moving Average back below 1.0635.
- EURGBP closed back below 0.8735
- EURCHF above Cloud. Expect set back
- GBPUSD could be testing 1.20
- USDJPY Could take out 152
- EURJPY breaking key resistance at 159.76
- AUDJPY testing resistance at 95.85
- GBPJPY dancing around resistance/support
- USDCAD higher eyeing 140
- The dollar Index key support at 105.35. Resist 106.57
- Time 7.55
- Gold looming correction. 1,950-1,933
- Silver back above 22.15. Key Resist at 23.78.
- Copper rejected at falling trendline
- WTI below key support but finding support at 100 Moving Average
- Brent oil lower 83.44 next?
- Dutch Gas correction after rejection
- Nat Gas rejected at key resistance 3.63
- 10-year Treasury yields range bound 4.80-5.00%