How to invest in China
Chinese stocks have become a hot topic for investors around the globe. But while China offers exciting opportunities, it can be difficult to get the knowledge you need to navigate today’s rapidly evolving Chinese markets.
Join us for a special webinar with James Lo, Senior Private Investment Manager at Saxo’s Hong Kong office, as he looks at the latest developments in China and how you can add Chinese stocks to your portfolio.
Don’t miss this chance to get inspired and learn more about investing in China. After the presentation, you can join a Q&A session and ask any questions you may have.
*You will be redirected to Saxo Bank’s Zoom page for registration.
- How to invest in China: A shares, H shares, ADRs, ETFs
- Domestic consumption stock champions
- Recent China crackdowns and sectors to focus on/avoid
- “Common prosperity” propaganda and its impact on stock markets
- Carbon neutralisation/green transformation investment opportunities
- China’s dual circulation economy
- Belt and Road projects and outbound investment
- Hedging tools