Upcoming events and webinars
Nasdaq Dorsey Wright has a long history of using momentum to undercover key trends and leaders in the global financial markets. John Lewis, CMT, the Senior Portfolio Manager at Nasdaq Dorsey Wright, will share which regions of the world and sectors of the global economy are leading in the recovery from this global pandemic and which are lagging behind.
He will share insights from his research that highlight ways that investors can look to capitalize in their own investments. He will also provide some review and outlook for the Nasdaq Global Momentum Portfolio which is available on the Saxo Select Platform.
The divergence in performance of growth over value stocks has reached record levels and led to significant outflows in value strategies across the world. Yet, using history as a guide, Morningstar Investment Management Europe believes the dominance of the growth investment style over value could be coming to an end.
During the September webinar, portfolio manager Mark Preskett and investment analyst Mark Murray will provide an overview of the Saxo Morningstar Moat portfolio, part of Saxo Bank managed portfolio offering, which invests in global companies trading at deep discounts to their fair value. They will review strategy performance and show how the portfolio is trading at its most attractive valuation since launch.
The Morningstar experts will also highlight some of their highest conviction shares trading in the stock market today.
Our strategist views on risk are changing from Neutral to Negative. The real "virus" is insolvency and unemployment. Hear their thoughts, plus potential trade ideas to take advantage or protect your portfolio in our new cross-asset series, Saxo Back to Back. In this webinar, they will speak in a concise back to back format, approx. 10 minutes each. Q&A will be available at the end.
• Our latest strategy change from “Neutral” to “Negative” Risk
• Solvency, bankruptcies and unemployment as the next major macro theme
• The compelling risk-reward to being long downside in equities and long US Dollars
• Our thoughts on volatility and strategic trades to take advantage
• Bubble Stocks: A list of stocks that have run out of control
• Key technical analysis and levels to watch
An unprecedented crisis is affecting global markets. Downside risks to growth are prevalent. Will new policy innovations help? What will the world look like on the other side? Join Saxo Bank’s Head of Macroeconomic Research, Christopher Dembik, as he shares his global thoughts looking beyond the COVID-19 storm.
• Coronavirus tracking and economic surprises
• The main downside risks to global growth
• The strong and fast policy response to the outbreak
• Supply / demand shocks and the risk of deflation
• The speed of recovery and its dependence on sentiment
• Nationalization of the financial markets
• CNH as a barometer for the US China trade war
• What’s next? Looking beyond the storm.
Crude prices trading negatively. Gold pushing to multi-year highs. Do you want to better understand the new supply and demand dynamics amidst the COVID 19 Pandemic? Join Saxo Bank’s Head of Commodity Strategy, Ole Hansen, as he explores the world of commodities and guides on to navigate the space in these highly volatile times.
- Crude oil’s collapse and why futures-tracking ETF’s will not provide the expected win from a post-pandemic recovery in oil prices.
- The discrepancy between Oil futures and forward looking energy equities.
- What will it take to lift gold to the next level?
- What chance does silver and copper have as recession begins to bite?
- Commodity winners and not least losers from the covid-19 pandemic.