Equities Watch WK #30: TSLA, MSFT, TWTR, SNAP, UBS...
Equities 2 minutes to read
Summary: Equities Watch Highlights some of the key equity earnings due
(These are solely the views & opinions of KVP, & do not constitute any trade or investment recommendations. By the time you synthesize this, things may have changed.)
This is the way KVP
Earnings Watch Week #30: Tesla, Twitter, Snap , UBS & Microsoft...
All About Tesla, Microsoft, Snap & Twitter…
- With a good chunk of the SaxoStrats dream squad out for some well-deserved break in the Northern Hemisphere Summer, KVP is QBing a little extra across the different asset classes. Lets check in on that one asset class with long-term positive convexity, equities!
- So the S&P 500… of which we may soon get the likes of TSLA added to it! That’s right… Tesla is not yet in the S&P 500.. yet with a market cap of $280bn & adv of +$13bn over the last 6m this may just be a matter of WHEN not IF.
- Its worth bearing in mind, that most passive index trackers don’t have a mandate to buy a stock prior to it joining the S&P500… i.e. if they have to buy it higher, they have to buy it higher.
- The key earnings that KVP will be watching this wk will be from Snap (Tue), Tesla (Wed) & Twitter (Thu). Will aim touch on those in more detail later this wk.
- By no means exhaustive some of the names that we are watching on Wk #30 (thx Luke):
- Mon 20 Jul
- Tue 21 Jul
- Novartis AG
- Coca-Cola Co/The
- Philip Morris International
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Intuitive Surgical Inc
- Prologis Inc
- UBS Group AG
- Snap Inc
- Wed 22 Jul
- Microsoft Corp
- Tesla Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Danaher Corp
- ABB Ltd
- Biogen Inc
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc
- Thu 23 Jul
- Roche Holding AG
- Intel Corp
- AT&T Inc
- Unilever PLC
- Blackstone Group Inc/The
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc
- Kimberly-Clark Corp
- Daimler AG
- Twitter Inc
- Southwest Airlines Co
- Fri 24 Jul
- Verizon Communications Inc
- T-Mobile US Inc
- NextEra Energy Inc
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- American Express Co
- Expedia Group Inc
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Start-End = Gratitude + Integrity + Vision + Tenacity. Process > Outcome. Sizing > Idea.
This is the way
Latest Market Insights
Quarterly Outlook Q3 2022: The Runaway Train
- Central banks' attempts to kill inflation is a paradigm shift, which could end in a deep recession.
Tangible assets and profitable growth are the winnersWith US equities officially in a bear market, the big question is where and when is the bottom in the current drawdown?
Understanding the lack of investment appetite among oil majorsThe everything rally seen in recent quarters has become more uneven, as its strength is driven by commodities in short supply.
The pressure is on as the wind leaves the sailsWith cryptocurrencies in sharp decline, are we entering a crypto winter or is the bear market a healthy clean-up of the crypto space?
Why the Fed can never catch up and what turns the US dollar lower?Many other central banks are set to eventually outpace the Fed in hiking rates, taking their real interest rates to levels higher than the Fed will achieve.
Bank of Japan: Swimming against the tideThe Japanese economy has gone from the age of deflation to rapidly rising prices in no time, leaving the Bank of Japan in a pickle.
Green transformation detour and bear market hibernationWith the impending risk of global econonomic derailment, we share the five things investors need to consider in this new half year.
Crisis redux for the eurozone?Whether there's going to be a recession in Europe or not, the path towards a stable economy will be agonizing.
Technical Outlook: Gold, Oil and a remarkable multi-decade perspective on EquitiesThe Nasdaq bubble pattern, USDJPY resistance, crude oil uptrend losing steam and the technical outlook for USD.
China: the train of new development paradigm left the station two years agoChina is transiting to a new development paradigm, as they are hit by deteriorating terms of trade, a slower global economy and an uncertain future while continuing attempts to contain the pandemic.