Energy and Commodities - The Covid-19 Pandemic Impact
Crude prices trading negatively. Gold pushing to multi-year highs. Do you want to better understand the new supply and demand dynamics amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic? Join Saxo Bank’s Head of Commodity Strategy, Ole Hansen, as he explores the world of commodities and guides on to navigate the space in these highly volatile times.
- Crude oil’s collapse and why futures-tracking ETF’s will not provide the expected win from a post-pandemic recovery in oil prices.
- The discrepancy between Oil futures and forward looking energy equities.
- What will it take to lift gold to the next level?
- What chance does silver and copper have as recession begins to bite?
- Commodity winners and not least losers from the Covid-19 pandemic.