Queries and Complaints
The value of your investments can go down as well as up.
Losses can exceed deposits on margin products. Please ensure you understand the risks.
- Any query should in the first instance be raised with your normal contact at Saxo Capital Markets using your usual method of communication as usually these can be resolved at the time.
- If after raising the matter with your normal contact your complaint has not be resolved to your satisfaction, you should direct your complaint to the Compliance Officer, preferably by email at email@example.com. Please detail all the relevant information relating to your complaint clearly and provide any information that you think may assist us to resolve the complaint promptly.
- We will send a prompt written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received. The Compliance Officer will undertake an impartial review and investigation of your complaint. We attempt to resolve most complaints within 5 working days of the receipt, however this is not always possible.
- If we are unable to resolve the complaint within 5 working days, we will send a written final response to you within 8 weeks of the receipt of your complaint.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received, and if you are an eligible complainant, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4 567
Tel: 0300 123 9 123
Call from abroad on: +44 20 7964 0500
Please note you must refer your complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of our final response and that the FOS will not take on a complaint until we have in the first instance had the opportunity to investigate your complaint and provide you with our response.