Queries and Complaints
- Any query should be raised with your normal contact or Service Desk at Saxo Markets. We will endeavor to resolve your issue in this way to the best of our abilities.
- If our responses do not resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you may file a formal complaint to the Legal Department at Saxo Markets via the online form. Please clearly detail all of the relevant information and provide any supporting evidence that you think may assist us in resolving the compliant promptly.
- We will send a prompt written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received. We will undertake an impartial review and investigation of your complaint.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint promptly, we will send a written final response to you within 8 weeks of the receipt of your complaint.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received, and if you are an eligible complainant, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4 567
Tel: 0300 123 9 123
Call from abroad on: +44 20 7964 0500
Please note you must refer your complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of our final response and that the FOS will not take on a complaint until we have in the first instance had the opportunity to investigate your complaint and provide you with our response.