Cramer's Corner: Daily Technical Update
Technical Analyst, Saxo Bank
Summary: Cramer’s Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson hosts the Daily Technical Update, a daily 8-10 minute video with live charts.
Kim takes you through the latest technical developments in financial markets, covering everything from the major stock indices, widely traded single stocks, commodities, currencies and interest rates
In today’s Technical Update with :
- S&P 500 below support at 4,195
- Nasdaq 100 below support at 14,505. 14K
- Futures pointing to lower opening
- Dow Jones still holding on above key support
- EuroStoxx 50 could retest 3,980 support
- DAX testing support at 14,675. Next 14,458
- AEX25 finding support at 715. 710 support is key
- BEL20 looking at 3,250
- CAC40 bouncing from support at 6,795
- Time 4.53
- EURUSD rejected at 1.07. likely to resume downtrend towards 104. RSI is key
- GBPUSD likely to test 1.20
- USDJPY broken above resistance at 150.16. A close above potential to 152-154
- EURJPY rejected at strong resistance at 159.75
- AUDJPY rejected at 95.85
- GBPJPY range bound
- The dollar Index testing resistance at 106.57. Close above potential to 107.90
- Time 7.50
- Gold testing strong resistance at 1,985. Correction still possible to 1,945-1,925 but strong uptrend
- Silver key resistance at 23.78
- Copper once again bouncing from key strong support at 354.50
- WTI and Brent oil sold off to Fibonacci retracement levels
- 10-year Treasury yields correction shorter than anticipated. Could move to 5.15-5.20
Outrageous Predictions 2024
The end of the road
The end of the road
World hit by major health crisis as obesity drugs make people stop exercising
As the world embraces GLP-1 obesity wonder drugs, the people next in line to get a prescription stop caring about dieting and exercising, figuring that the drug will later solve all of their weight-related health problems.
The end of capitalism in the USA
With the US budget deficit spiraling above 10% of the GDP, the government is desperate to foster demand for US Treasuries. Under intense pressure from the White House, Congress makes income from government bonds tax-free.
Generative AI deepfake triggers a national security crisis
After a criminal group deploys the most deceptive AI deepfake ever seen, generative AI becomes a national security threat. With public distrust soaring, governments crack down with harsh new laws, puncturing the AI hype.
Deficit countries form ‘Rome Club’ to negotiate trade terms
To fix the divergence in the global trade and financial system, the largest deficit countries unite to negotiate new world trade terms. For surplus countries, the reset of the global economic model is a painful adjustment.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr wins the 2024 US presidential election
As discontent with Biden and Trump rises to fever pitch, Robert F. Kennedy Jr sees his support rising inexorably in the polls. On November 5, Kennedy wins the US presidential election, ushering in a new era in US politics.
Japan’s ‘lucky 7%’ GDP growth rate forces BoJ to abandon yield curve control
Stepping up Japan's economic transformation in 2024, PM Kishida brings in a host of populist policies to boost domestic demand. As the GDP growth rate hits 7%, the BoJ is forced to abandons its yield curve control policy.
Luxury demand plunges as EU goes Robin Hood, introducing wealth tax
As people wake up to how little tax Europe’s billionaires are actually paying, the EU Commission implements a wealth tax of 2%. The tax sends shockwaves through Europe's luxury industry, with luxury giant LVMH plunging 40%.