Saxo Capital Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 32 110 128 286 AFSL 280372 (‘Saxo’ or ‘Saxo Capital Markets’) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saxo Bank A/S, headquartered in Denmark. Please refer to our General Business Terms & Combined Financial Services Guide & Product Disclosure Statement to consider whether acquiring or continuing to hold financial products is suitable for you, prior to opening an account and investing in a financial product.
Trading in financial instruments carries various risks, and is not suitable for all investors. Please seek expert advice, and always ensure that you fully understand these risks before trading. Trading in leveraged products such as CFDs and Margin FX products may result in your losses surpassing your initial deposits. Saxo Capital Markets does not provide ‘personal’ financial product advice, any information available on this website is ‘general’ in nature and for informational purposes only. Saxo Capital Markets does not take into account an individual’s needs, objectives or financial situation.
The information or the products and services referred to on this website may be accessed worldwide, however is only intended for use by recipients located in countries where such use does not constitute a violation of applicable legislation or regulations. Products and Services offered on this website is not intended for residents of the United States.
The Saxo trading platform has received numerous awards and recognition. For details of these awards and information on awards visit www.home.saxo/en-au/about-us/awards.
The Tradingfloor.com website is the property of Saxo Bank A/S as an affiliate of Saxo Bank, and is a part of Saxo Bank Group, Saxo Capital Markets has entered into an arrangement with TradingFloor.com to allow clients of Saxo Capital Markets upon their consent to access information on tradingfloor.com and use their Saxo Trading Account to enter into transactions through Tradingfloor.com. Any materials or other social trading features available on the TradingFloor.com website are provided by Saxo Bank A/S and Saxo Capital Markets does not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents or services made accessible through TradingFloor.com. For the avoidance of doubt, should clients decide to enter into any transaction through TradingFloor.com Saxo Capital Markets will be the counterparty to any transaction entered into by clients and not Saxo Bank.
Social Trading involves risks, even when following and/or replicating other Profiled Traders. Past performance of a trader indicated on Tradingfloor.com is not indicative of future results. When reviewing the portfolio or financial performance information, opinions or views of a Profiled Trader, you should not assume that the Profiled Trader is unbiased, experienced, professional, independent or qualified to provide financial information or advice. Tradingfloor.com does not contain (and should not be construed as containing) financial, investment, tax, trading advice and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, sale or purchase in any financial instrument. Saxo Bank A/S or its affiliates will not be liable for any losses that you may sustain as a result of any investment decision made in reliance on information which is available as part of Tradingfloor.com or as a result of the use of Tradingfloor.com.
For example: 'I certify that this is a true copy of the original document' OR 'Certified Copy"
Full Name: ______________________________
Licence No: _____________________________
Certified Extract - an extract that has been certified as a true copy of some of the information contained in a complete original document
In the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules Instruments 2007 (No. 1) a Certified Copy means a document that has been certified as a true copy of an original document by one of the following persons:
1) a person who, under a law in force in a State or Territory, is currently licensed or registered to practise in an occupation listed in Part 1 of Schedule 2 of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993;
- Legal practitioner
- Veterinary surgeon
- Medical practitioner
- Trade marks attorney
- Patent attorney
2) a person who is enrolled on the roll of the Supreme Court of a State or Territory, or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner (however described);
3) a person listed in Part 2 of Schedule 2 of the Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993. For the purposes of these Rules, where Part 2 uses the term ‘5 or more years of continuous service’, this should be read as ‘2 or more years of continuous service’; (Please note this list is a shortened version of the AML & CTF Rules Instruments 2007(No.1)
- Agent of the Australian Postal Corporation who is in charge of an office supplying postal services to the public
- Bank officer with 5 or more continuous years of service
- Building society officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
- Chief executive officer of a Commonwealth court
- Clerk of a court
- Credit union officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
- Fellow of the National Tax Accountants’ Association
- Finance company officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
- Judge of a court
- Justice of the Peace
- Master of a court
- Member of Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Member of Engineers Australia, other than at the grade of student
- Member of the Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
- An officer of the Member of the Australian Defence Force
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants or the National Institute of Accountants
- Member of: the Parliament of the Commonwealth; or the Parliament of a State; or a Territory legislature; or a local government authority of a State or Territory
- Notary public
- Permanent employee of the Australian Postal Corporation with 5 or more years of continuous service who is employed in an office supplying postal services to the public
- Person before whom a statutory declaration may be made under the law of the State or Territory in which the declaration is made
- Police officer
- Teacher employed on a full-time basis at a school or tertiary education institution
4) an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an Australian financial services licence or Australian credit licence, having 2 or more years of continuous service with one or more licensees;
Foreign individual residing outside of Australia, can use a person authorised as a notary public in their foreign country.
Any certifications on these documents must be within 12 months timeframe of submission of your application.