Energy and Commodities - The COVID 19 Pandemic Impact
Crude prices trading negatively. Gold pushing to multi-year highs. Do you want to better understand the new supply and demand dynamics amidst the COVID 19 Pandemic? Join Saxo Bank’s Head of Commodity Strategy, Ole Hansen, as he explores the world of commodities and guides on to navigate the space in these highly volatile times.
- Crude oil’s collapse and why futures-tracking ETF’s will not provide the expected win from a post-pandemic recovery in oil prices.
- The discrepancy between Oil futures and forward looking energy equities.
- What will it take to lift gold to the next level?
- What chance does silver and copper have as recession begins to bite?
- Commodity winners and not least losers from the covid-19 pandemic.