Equities Watch WK #30: TSLA, MSFT, TWTR, SNAP, UBS...
Equities 2 minutes to read
Summary: Equities Watch Highlights some of the key equity earnings due
(These are solely the views & opinions of KVP, & do not constitute any trade or investment recommendations. By the time you synthesize this, things may have changed.)
This is the way KVP
Earnings Watch Week #30: Tesla, Twitter, Snap , UBS & Microsoft...
All About Tesla, Microsoft, Snap & Twitter…
- With a good chunk of the SaxoStrats dream squad out for some well-deserved break in the Northern Hemisphere Summer, KVP is QBing a little extra across the different asset classes. Lets check in on that one asset class with long-term positive convexity, equities!
- So the S&P 500… of which we may soon get the likes of TSLA added to it! That’s right… Tesla is not yet in the S&P 500.. yet with a market cap of $280bn & adv of +$13bn over the last 6m this may just be a matter of WHEN not IF.
- Its worth bearing in mind, that most passive index trackers don’t have a mandate to buy a stock prior to it joining the S&P500… i.e. if they have to buy it higher, they have to buy it higher.
- The key earnings that KVP will be watching this wk will be from Snap (Tue), Tesla (Wed) & Twitter (Thu). Will aim touch on those in more detail later this wk.
- By no means exhaustive some of the names that we are watching on Wk #30 (thx Luke):
- Mon 20 Jul
- Tue 21 Jul
- Novartis AG
- Coca-Cola Co/The
- Philip Morris International
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Intuitive Surgical Inc
- Prologis Inc
- UBS Group AG
- Snap Inc
- Wed 22 Jul
- Microsoft Corp
- Tesla Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Danaher Corp
- ABB Ltd
- Biogen Inc
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc
- Thu 23 Jul
- Roche Holding AG
- Intel Corp
- AT&T Inc
- Unilever PLC
- Blackstone Group Inc/The
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc
- Kimberly-Clark Corp
- Daimler AG
- Twitter Inc
- Southwest Airlines Co
- Fri 24 Jul
- Verizon Communications Inc
- T-Mobile US Inc
- NextEra Energy Inc
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- American Express Co
- Expedia Group Inc
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Start-End = Gratitude + Integrity + Vision + Tenacity. Process > Outcome. Sizing > Idea.
This is the way
Quarterly Outlook Q2 2022
Quarterly Outlook Q2 2022: The End Game has arrived
- Shocks from covid and the war in Ukraine have forced the global financial and political world to change, but what will the end game be?
Productivity and innovation have never been more importantAs the world economy hits physical limits and central banks tighten their belts, could equities be facing a 10-15% downside?
The great EUR recovery and the difficulty of trading itIf the terrible fog of war hopefully lifts soon, the conditions are promising for the euro to reprice significantly higher.
Tight commodity markets – turbocharged by war and sanctionsWith supply already tight, commodities keep powering on. But will it last for yet another quarter?
Between a rock and a hard placeGeopolitical concerns will add upward price pressures and fears of slower growth, while volatility will remain elevated.
The Great ErosionInflation is everywhere and central banks try to combat it. But will they get it under control in time?
Australian investing: Six considerations amid triple Rs: rising rates, record inflation and likely recessionWhile global financial markets are struggling in an uncertain world, the commodity-heavy Australian ASX index is poised to keep a positive momentum.
Cybersecurity – the rush to catch up with realityWith the invasion of Ukraine, governments and private companies are rushing to reinforce their cyber defenses.