Crisis Control Series: Webinar 2
In the second of our webinar series with Corellian Academy, Corellian's trading mentors will cover:
- How are trader prepares for the week ahead
- Real time analysis and assessment of the markets for the week ahead
- Using Fibonacci Retracements do define stop loss and take profit levels
- Current technical set up for the markets right now
- Trading strategy: Utilising trailing stop losses
- Controlling your emotions and maintaining your discipline
Your hosts for this webinar:
Maurice Pomery, Strategy Mentor: With experience at UBS and Dresdner as a proprietary trader, Maurice has traded a broad spectrum of asset classes; his specialist strategy has brought him to the attention of some of the biggest position takers in the world.
Richard Adcock MSTA, Technical Analysis Mentor: Richard has held key roles with Investment Research of Cambridge Ltd, Credit Lyonnais, HSBC and UBS and is an award winning technical analyst.
Roger Hawes, Trading Psychology Mentor: Roger has worked in the Financial Markets as a spot FX trader and manager for over 37 years. His expertise has seen him in senior roles at ANZ, Swiss Bank Corporation and Natwest/RBS.