Cramer's Corner Daily Technical Update
Technical Analyst, Saxo Bank
Summary: Cramer’s Corner: Daily Technical Update
Kim Cramer Larsson hosts the Daily Technical Update, a daily 8-10 minute video with live charts.
Kim takes you through the latest technical developments in financial markets, covering everything from the major stock indices, widely traded single stocks, commodities, currencies and interest rates
In today’s Technical Update:
- Tesla closed below support
- Netflix Lower after earnings
- TSM Lower after earnings
- ASML heavy trying to get back above resistance
- S&P 500. Top reversal pattern. Correction unfolding likely down to 4,400
- Nasdaq 100. Correction unfolding. Likely to test support at 14,687
- DAX Range bound. Rejected at key resistance at 16,210
- AEX25 Range bound between 781 and 748
- CAC40 Range bound between key resistance at 7,403 and key support at 7.080.
- EURUSD uptrend. Correction down 1.11 maybe 1.10 before uptrend resumes. Medium-term room to 1.1485
- Dollar Index above 100.68. Could bounce 0.618 to 101.73 before down trend likely resuming
- GBPUSD correction could take it down to 1.28 before uptrend resumes.
- USDJPY close to test 0.618 retracement at 142.25
- EURJPY testing previous peak at 158
- GBPJPY bounce
- EURGBP Double bottom pattern confirmed with potential to 0.88 but struggling for upside momentum
- US 10-year Treasury yields resuming uptrend. Could re-test 4%
- Gold uptrend. Likely to test and break above 2K but seems to be a struggle
- Brent and WTI resumed uptrend. Resistance at 83 and 79.18 respectively
Follow me for more on SaxoTrader platforms, home.saxo and Twitter: Cramers_Corner
Outrageous Predictions 2024
The end of the road
The end of the road
World hit by major health crisis as obesity drugs make people stop exercising
As the world embraces GLP-1 obesity wonder drugs, the people next in line to get a prescription stop caring about dieting and exercising, figuring that the drug will later solve all of their weight-related health problems.
The end of capitalism in the USA
With the US budget deficit spiraling above 10% of the GDP, the government is desperate to foster demand for US Treasuries. Under intense pressure from the White House, Congress makes income from government bonds tax-free.
Generative AI deepfake triggers a national security crisis
After a criminal group deploys the most deceptive AI deepfake ever seen, generative AI becomes a national security threat. With public distrust soaring, governments crack down with harsh new laws, puncturing the AI hype.
Deficit countries form ‘Rome Club’ to negotiate trade terms
To fix the divergence in the global trade and financial system, the largest deficit countries unite to negotiate new world trade terms. For surplus countries, the reset of the global economic model is a painful adjustment.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr wins the 2024 US presidential election
As discontent with Biden and Trump rises to fever pitch, Robert F. Kennedy Jr sees his support rising inexorably in the polls. On November 5, Kennedy wins the US presidential election, ushering in a new era in US politics.
Japan’s ‘lucky 7%’ GDP growth rate forces BoJ to abandon yield curve control
Stepping up Japan's economic transformation in 2024, PM Kishida brings in a host of populist policies to boost domestic demand. As the GDP growth rate hits 7%, the BoJ is forced to abandons its yield curve control policy.
Luxury demand plunges as EU goes Robin Hood, introducing wealth tax
As people wake up to how little tax Europe’s billionaires are actually paying, the EU Commission implements a wealth tax of 2%. The tax sends shockwaves through Europe's luxury industry, with luxury giant LVMH plunging 40%.