How to become a 7-figure investor
For the launch of Saxo Markets Australia’s new education series, Australian Market Strategist Jessica Amir, chats to the CEO, Adam Smith on how to become a 7-figure investor.
Adam is experienced in guiding people to invest, he's been the Director of Securities at Macquarie, the COO of OFX and worked with Deutsche Bank, and ANZ.
Adam covers how to get started investing, to the most recent stocks he bought, to preserving capital and more.
- How to get started investing
- What are his favourite sectors
- What have been his recent trades or investment
- How does he preserve his capital when the market is down
- When to exit an investment
- Tips on developing a strategy to become a better investor
- Next steps on becoming a 7-figure investor
Quarterly Outlook Q2 2022: The End Game has arrived
- Shocks from covid and the war in Ukraine have forced the global financial and political world to change, but what will the end game be?
Productivity and innovation have never been more importantAs the world economy hits physical limits and central banks tighten their belts, could equities be facing a 10-15% downside?
The great EUR recovery and the difficulty of trading itIf the terrible fog of war hopefully lifts soon, the conditions are promising for the euro to reprice significantly higher.
Tight commodity markets – turbocharged by war and sanctionsWith supply already tight, commodities keep powering on. But will it last for yet another quarter?
Between a rock and a hard placeGeopolitical concerns will add upward price pressures and fears of slower growth, while volatility will remain elevated.
The Great ErosionInflation is everywhere and central banks try to combat it. But will they get it under control in time?
Australian investing: Six considerations amid triple Rs: rising rates, record inflation and likely recessionWhile global financial markets are struggling in an uncertain world, the commodity-heavy Australian ASX index is poised to keep a positive momentum.
Cybersecurity – the rush to catch up with realityWith the invasion of Ukraine, governments and private companies are rushing to reinforce their cyber defenses.