The Saxo Bank Group is a world-leading provider of electronic trading and investment, with the goal of democratising our industry. Entering the market in 1992, we were a fintech pioneer, and have gone on to establish ourselves as one of the most trusted and respected names in the industry.
Partner with a fully
licensed Danish bank
With over 25 years’ fintech expertise across the group
and significant operating strength, we can help institutional
clients secure a multi-year innovation path.
We aim to be the most transparent and professional facilitator in global capital markets, disrupting traditional business models and adding significant value to our institutional partners.
Our speed of innovation and use of disruptive technologies empowers our partners to access financial markets across all asset classes, and innovate through trading and investment technology and services.
Fully regulated and licensed
Headquartered in Copenhagen and authorised and regulated in multiple jurisdictions, the Saxo Bank Group holds over €46bn in client assets and employs over 2,100 staff worldwide.
We serve and onboard institutional partners from our offices in key financial centres, including Denmark, the UK, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and Switzerland.
Saxo Bank A/S is the parent company, and full or majority owner of all subsidiaries within the Saxo Bank Group. Each of the licensed entities within the group is subject to the supervision of its local regulator:
- Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed Danish bank under the supervision of Finanstilsynet (the Danish FSA)
- Saxo Capital Markets UK Limited is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Saxo Capital Markets Pte Limited is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) as a capital markets services license holder and an Exempt Financial Advisor.
- Saxo Bank (Switzerland) Ltd. is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) as a bank and securities dealer
- Saxo Banque (France) is licensed as a Credit Institution by the French Banking Regulator, ACPR.
- Saxo Bank A/S Netherlands is regulated by the Bank of the Netherlands.
- BinckBank België is regulated by the Autoriteit voor Financiele Diensten en Markten (FSMA) and de Nationale Bank van Belgie (NBB).
- Saxo Capital Markets (HK) Limited is licensed and regulated by Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong
- Saxo Capital Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services License and is regulated by ASIC
We have seven key values, which are at the heart of everything we do:
The Saxo Bank Group reached $700m in equity capital and $16bn client collateral deposits in 2017.
For a full financial summary, annual reports, ownership, board members and management, and trading volumes, visit our investor relations page.
Committed to higher industry standards
We take pride in being at the forefront of industry reforms, and our commitment to transparency is proof that our interests are fully aligned with our clients.
FX global code of conduct
The Saxo Bank group is one of the first institutions to sign and act in accordance with the FX Global Code of Conduct: a commitment to stricter customer protection and transparency in the FX market.
Driving transparency, integrity and trust
We take the lead in promoting higher standards in the margin trading industry and embrace new regulation on customer protection and responsible trading, including ESMA’s measures.
Risk and capital management
Risk and capital management
"The Saxo Bank group´s overall risk framework is established by the board of directors and based on recommendations from the Board Risk Committee.
We produce an annual risk report that outlines the risk and capital framework applied within the business and provides insights into our risk profile and capital situation.
Media and insights
Read our thoughts on the issues that matter most in the global capital markets ecosystem.
Trending topics: digital wealth management, the future of fintech, open banking and collaboration, and artificial intelligence.
Awards and recognitions
Saxo has won multiple industry awards for our trading and investment technology solutions, execution, liquidity and clearing services.
Partner with Saxo
Design your solution
Develop your business plan and key metrics with our experts.
We’ll help you configure, implement and test your solution.
Receive ongoing expert support from your commercial launch onward.