Forex Spreads & Commissions
FX Volume-based Discount Plan
|Commissions level||Volume USDm (average monthly)||Gross Commission per USDm||Discount||Net commission per USDm|
|Level 1||0 - 25||50 USD||0 USD||50 USD|
|Level 2||25 - 100||50 USD||-10 USD||40 USD|
|Level 3||100 - 250||50 USD||-20 USD||30 USD|
|Level 4||250 - 500||50 USD||-25 USD||25 USD|
|Level 5||500 - 1,000||50 USD||-30 USD||20 USD|
|Level 6||> 1,000||50 USD||-33 USD||17 USD|
- Competitive and transparent pricing from as low as 0.1 pip, plus commission
- Increasing commission discounts for larger cumulative trading volume*
- Start each month at the commission discount level earned on average monthly volumes
- Consistency in spread across notional trade sizes
- No minimum monthly commission fee
- Designed for pricing simplicity
*Commission will be calculated on the average of the most recent 3 months trading volume (if applicable). To find out more about how the FX Volume-based Discount Plan works, please go to the Forex FAQ page.
The FX Volume-based Discount Plan serves low-volume traders equally as well as it does high-volume traders, taking into account that trading volumes can fluctuate. We charge a standard commission rate of 50 USD per 1 million USD traded, with the benefit of increasing discounts for larger cumulative trading volume, i.e. the more volume traded, the cheaper trading costs (commission) become.
- If you trade over 25 million USD, you will receive a 20% (10 USD) discount on commission paid on volume traded up to 100 million USD.
- If you trade over 100 million USD, you will receive a 40% (20 USD) discount on commission paid on volume traded up to 250 million USD.
- If you trade over 250 million USD, you will receive a 50% (25 USD) discount on commission paid on volume traded up to 500 million USD.
- If you trade over 500 million USD, you will receive a 60% (30 USD) discount on commission paid on volume traded up to 1,000 million USD.
- If you trade over 1,000 million USD, you will receive a 66% (33 USD) discount on commission paid on volume traded in excess of 1,000 million USD.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out more about how the FX Volume-based Discount Plan works, please click here.
To understand the FX spot and FX forward outright trading conditions please click here.
Orders & Execution
Saxo offer a variety of orders, including Market, Limit and Stop orders. To learn more please see Orders and Execution Statistics.
To learn more about how Saxo executes orders on behalf of its clients, please refer to our Order Execution Policy.
A forex a piros termékkategóriába tartozik, mert összetett és magas kockázatú befektetési terméknek minősül.
A dániai bankok számára előírás, hogy a lakossági ügyfeleknek nyújtott befektetési termékeket azok összetettsége és kockázata alapján a következő kategóriákba sorolják: zöld, sárga vagy piros.