Right-click context menus now available in TraderGO
Right-click menus are now available on all major components in the TraderGO platform, giving quick convenient access for trading instruments, opening charts, module settings and options.
Some of the functions available from the right-click menus include:
- Trading an instrument
- Closing a position
- Cancelling, editing and changing orders to market orders
- Remove an instrument from the Watchlist
- Add a price alert for an instrument
- Add Take Profit and Stop loss orders to a position
- Access to position and order details
- Access to Equity Research (where available for stocks and stock CFDs)
- Chart configuration
We will continue to enhance right-click with additional functionality over the coming months.