A new multi-legged order is now available in SaxoTrader, allowing traders to define and place Contract Option strategies on listed stock, ETF and index Options.
Features of the Combination Order Ticket
Features of the new Combination Order Ticket include:
- Multi-legged ticket allows for trading complex options strategies such as horizontal spreads, straddles, strangles, iron condors and many more
- Multi-legged orders to simultaneously Buy/Sell different Options
- Multiple legs are delivered and executed as a single order
- Up to four legs
- Margin reduction over trading options individually
- Spread trading to limit market risk
- Ratio of strategies is retained between different legs (1:1, 2:1 and 3:1)
- Price defaults to reference price within the spread, i.e. close to the mid-price of the spread itself
- Quick reversal of a strategy from Buy to Sell, and vice versa
- Dynamic display of Greeks, Volatility and Margin allows users to quickly analyse any spread set up before execution
Access to the Combination Order Ticket
All partners will be enabled for the Combination Order Ticket functionality from 1 February.
Once enabled, you will see Combination Orders under Option Trading as shown below:
Please note that you will only be able to utilise this functionality if you have Contract Options enabled. If you don’t have this product suite and would like to have it enabled, please contact your account manager.
If you do not wish to enable the Combination Order Ticket on your platform, please inform IAMSGP@saxobank.com.