Please refer to the
online brochure for a general overview of the Saxo Portfolio Manager (SPM) solution and reach out to your account manager to arrange an in-depth demo session with the SPM team.
Improved PDF reports
A number of White Labels have benefitted from the high quality of the SPM solution’s PDF reports by integrating their customers fund holdings into the SPM system. This allows them to offer their customers fully branded, professional consolidated PDF reporting on their holdings across cash instruments held within the Saxo account structure and funds held in separate custody arrangements.
The customers reporting has been improved over the last months months including the following features:
- A detailed cost section has been introduced
- Corrections to the processing of a number of transaction types have been implemented for improved readability
- Unrealised Profit & Loss will now get populated for multi-currency consolidated portfolios
Order management improvements
The SPM solution’s STP integration with Saxo’s OMS (Order Management System) is constantly undergoing improvements. Recent enhancements include:
- Algorithmic limit day orders for execution of large block orders are now supported on the US stock exchange as well as the Johannesburg and European exchanges
- The price of partially executed block orders can now be changed, including for algorithmic orders
- The default order follow-up screens have been reconfigured for optimised speed and usability
- Stop order support has been added on all tradable product types
Upcoming improvements to the STP order routing aim at further supporting rebalancing of many customer portfolios using block orders:
- Algorithmic market order support
- Full GTD/GTC support
- Complete allocation details on partially filled block orders
- Improved logic around rebalancing calculations in case of blocked holdings
These enhancements enable small or large teams of portfolio managers to collaborate seamlessly in handling order entry and management for hundreds or thousands of customer portfolios.