FX margin rates and minimum trade sizes (Retail clients)
As a way to demonstrate its commitment to increased transparency and delivery of fair outcomes to clients, Saxo Bank has taken the initiative to publish it's FX order execution statistics to help clients evaluate execution quality when considering their best choice of trading provider.
We are proud that these statistics illustrate that Saxo Bank’s interests are aligned with our clients in providing quality execution with significant price improvement and no asymmetric slippage.
The tables below show the following execution statistics published on a monthly basis, for Saxo Bank’s most traded FX spot currency pairs:
- Limit IOC Order Statistics
- Limit IOC Order Average Improvement, by price tolerance setting
- Limit IOC Order Fill Rate, by price tolerance setting
- Limit IOC Order Execution Speed
- Market Order Statistics
- Market Order Execution Speed
- Resting Stop Order Statistics
- Resting Limit Order Statistics
Forex risk warning
Forex is categorised as a red product as it is considered an investment product with a high complexity and a high risk.
Danish banks are required to categorise investment products offered to retail clients depending on the product’s complexity and risk as: green, yellow or red. For further information click here