Pricing Overview | All products
Value for money with Saxo's transparent pricing structure
We believe our pricing should be competitive and transparent, and never burdened with false incentives. That’s why we offer clear fee structures which allow you to benefit from more attractive prices as your activity increases. And any time you trade with Saxo, you gain access to reliable technology and supporting services.
This is what we mean by value for money.
Direct online access to 5,000+ bonds
- Government and corporate bonds from 26 countries
- Spread reductions up to 50bps and commissions as low as 0.05%
- Liquidity from 50+ global bond providers and exchanges
- Bond holdings as collateral for margin trading
|Type of bond||Classic||Platinum||VIP|
|European government bonds||0.20% (min. EUR 80)||0.10% (min. EUR 60)||0.05% (min. EUR 50)|
|US government bonds **||0.20% (min. EUR 80)||0.10% (min. EUR 60)||0.05% (min. EUR 50)|
* The equivalent if traded in another currency.
** For US government bonds there is an additional external execution fee of 0.0004% embedded in the price.
All prices shown on this page are offered to new Saxo clients. Existing clients can access pricing information directly in the trading platform.