Online bonds available in Saxo Portfolio Management
Following the recent launch of online traded bonds for our retail clients, we have now added bonds to the line of asset classes available for online STP trading in Saxo Portfolio Manager. This provides access to global bond markets in a direct, competitive and efficient manner through your Saxo omnibus structure. Bonds can be managed in your portfolios and benefit from the suite of tools within Saxo Portfolio Manager:
- Online market access for STP execution within seconds
- Price optimisation from 40 global liquidity providers to reduce spreads
- Rebalance across multiple clients and portfolios using block orders and pre-trade allocation keys
- Create and manage a variety of target model portfolios using products from multiple asset classes
- Run performance analytics by strategy or by client segment for reporting, risk analytics and compliance
- Out-of-the-box PDF reports and online client portal for viewing investments anytime, anywhere
- Compliance surveillance via compliance rules and advanced risk management features
- A fully digitised value chain
Bond orders are routed straight to an optimised dealer auction where 40 top-end liquidity providers compete for your orders. Minimum position sizes for retail bonds are as low as USD 10,000 and you can trade whenever markets are open. By leveraging this competitive environment in combination with our strong focus on technology, we are now able to offer a much easier and faster solution for bond traders and asset managers.
On average, the new solution generates significant cost reductions due to reduced spreads for government bonds and even more so for corporate bonds.
Read more about Saxo Portfolio Manager.
Learn more about online traded bonds.
Please contact your account manager for a product presentation.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up. Losses can exceed deposits on margin products. Please ensure you understand the risks.
Saxo Markets UK Ltd (SCML) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 551422. Registered address: 26th Floor, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DA. Company number 7413871.
This website, including the information and materials contained in it, are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in the United States, Belgium or any other jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation.
It is important that you understand that with investments, your capital is at risk. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. It is your responsibility to ensure that you make an informed decision about whether or not to invest with us. If you are still unsure if investing is right for you, please seek independent advice. SCML assumes no liability for any loss sustained from trading in accordance with a recommendation.
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.