Make the most of your full ISA allowance of £20,000 with a Saxo Stocks & Shares ISA.
Open an ISA before 20th April and be in with a chance to win a £5,000 deposit. T & Cs apply.
Before applying for a Saxo Stocks & Shares ISA account, please familiarise yourself with these documents: General Business Terms, Order Execution Policy, Conflict of Interest Policy, Stocks & Shares ISA Terms and Conditions, Saxo ISA Key Features, Supplementary Charging Schedule and Risk Disclosure Notice.
To open an ISA you must be:
- Aged 18 or over at the time of your application;
- Resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes; and
- Not have opened and subscribed to more than one Stocks & Shares ISA at a time, unless transferring your ISA account to a new ISA manager.
Why choose a Saxo ISA?
Manage all your ISA portfolios from one investment platform and take advantage of the following benefits:
- 24/7 online access to 25 global exchanges plus our award-winning trading technology
- Deal in eligible Shares, ETF's, Investment Trusts and Bonds
- Currency conversion charge of just 1%
- Viewing all your ISA investments with one simple log-in
- Fund your ISA account with either new cash or cash from your existing Saxo trading account
- Ability to withdraw cash at any time without being subject to penalty fees
- Zero administration fees
ISA Account FAQ
What investment products are eligible in an ISA?
With Saxo it’s possible to invest in 11,000+ Shares, ETFs, Investment Trusts and Bonds. When logging into your Saxo ISA all visible products are ISA eligible.
The ISA eligibility of individual investments is determined by requirements prescribed by HMRC, and these products constantly change. Please contact us if you would like to know about the status of a specific investment.
Visit our ISA FAQs page to see the full list of frequently asked questions.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back what you invested. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change.
Please note, Saxo ISA accounts are maintained separately from other Saxo Capital Markets Trading accounts and for the avoidance of doubt any cash or the value of any stocks held within a Saxo ISA cannot be used as collateral for margin trading. ISA eligibility of individual investments is determined by the requirements prescribed by HMRC and whilst Saxo Capital Markets provides access to multiple global exchanges, only ISA eligible shares will be available for trading on the platform.
The Saxo Capital Markets UK Ltd website provides you with a range of tools and information to help you make informed investment decisions but does not provide investment advice and if you are in any doubt you should seek independent advice.
The Saxo ISA, a Stocks & Shares ISA, is provided by SCML who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 551422, with registered address: 26th Floor, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DA and company number 7413871, in their capacity as an ISA Plan Manager no. Z1849.