Portfolio management charges
Ongoing charges for portfolio management
- Service Fee: 0.75% plus VAT
- This fee is calculated on the closing value of the assets under management at the end of each day and is due at the end of each quarter in the reference currency of the client.
- The Bank does not apply custody fees or reporting fees in connection with the sub-account used for the implementation of the strategy.
Transaction related costs in relation to financial instruments
- Currency conversion costs: 0.5% of the transaction amount
- Other fees and charges (stock exchange fees, stamp taxes) are charged as they occur.
- The Bank does not charge securities trading commissions or inactivity fees in connection with the setting up or rebalancing of the strategy.
Ongoing charges in relation to financial instruments
- Additional costs are charged directly to the ETFs used for the implementation of the strategy. Information on the total cost of the management and operation of the ETFs, i.e. Information on the Total Expense Ratio (TER) can be found in the client trading platform.
Estimated total costs
- For an investment amount of CHF 50’000 and a holding period of one year the estimated total costs for the strategy is 1.05% or CHF 525.--. This means that the return of your strategy will be lowered by 1.05% or CHF 525.-- per year. This cost estimation includes all on-going charges for portfolio management and ongoing and transaction related product costs / charges as mentioned above. The cost estimation does not include Swiss VAT.