Saxo's Q3 Outlook: The Runaway Train
This quarter's topic is coined "The Runaway Train" and looks at high inflation rates, which central banks are struggling to get under control. Due to global uncertainty, under-investing in energy infrastructure and supply chain challenges, there are only difficult solutions to this issue that each come with their own range of problems.
Join this webinar to get our SaxoStrats' views on what to be aware of in Q3. They will also look at:
- How both inflation and the economy have become a runaway train
- The issue of under-investment among oil majors
- How tangible assets may be winning in the current investment landscape
- Whether Europe will fall into a recession
After the presentation, you’ll be able to join a lively Q&A session and get the investing insights you need for Q3 right from our experts.
- Christopher Dembik - Head of Macro Strategy
- Peter Garnry - Head of Equity Strategy
- Anders Nysteen - Senior Quantitative and Crypto Analyst