Launching Option chain in SaxoTraderGO
We are pleased to announce that we are launching an Option chain on the SaxoTraderGO platform in October/November 2016. The new Option chain will allow trading of FX Options and Exchange Traded Options on stocks, indices and futures.
Option chain features
Features of the new Option chain will include:
- Option chain can be linked to the Watchlist, allowing fast switching between instruments from the Watchlist
- FX Vanilla and FX Touch Options
- In-the-money highlighting of strikes
- Shows the underlying instrument price information
- Collapsible strikes
- Customisable number of strikes shown for each expiry
- Customisable columns, including Greeks and volatilities for US stock options
Initially, the Option chain will be available in SaxoTraderGO for desktop, with Tablet and Phone GO to follow later.
Value of Option Positions to be itemised separately in Account Overview
To improve breakdown of the Account Value across cash, margin and Option positions, the value of Option positions will be itemised separately in Account Overview.
Today, the value of FX Options is included under P/L, Margin Positions and the value of Exchange Traded Options is included under Market value, Cash Positions in the Account data in SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTrader.
To improve the breakdown and consistency of Account Summaries, a new dedicated Market Value, Option Positions field will be added and the values of FX and Exchange Traded Options moved to this new field.
More detailed information will follow in next month’s notification.